Off Halberstädter Straße, hidden in the Sudenburg district, lies Schneider's garden . With only 1.3 hectares it is one of the smallest parks in the city.
The garden emerged from the possession of the Magdeburg landowner Wilhelm Schneider. Since Sudenburg had very few green spaces at that time, the city bought the park from the owner in 1907 and made it generally accessible.
With a magnificent stock of trees and a playground, the park is a popular meeting place and oasis in the hustle and bustle of the city, especially for the residents of Sudenburg. Schneidersgarten has been a listed monument since 1993.