Advent in the magic of lights
Immerse yourself in the world of lights Magdeburg. Every winter, with the start of the Christmas market, the city center is transformed into a sparkling world. More than a million lights line the streets and squares. Around 60 illuminated sculptures trace Magdeburg's moving history.
A tour will take you past the world-famous Otto von Guericke's hemisphere experiment and the sounding bank bench in honor of the composer Georg Philipp Telemann. End the day with mulled wine and bratwurst at the large Christmas market.
- 2 x overnight stay in a Classic room including a rich Maritim breakfast buffet
- 1 x dinner (3-course menu or buffet) in the hotel restaurant on the day of arrival
- Voucher for 1x mulled wine & 1x bratwurst at the Magdeburg Christmas market
- 1 x guided tour Lichterwelt Magdeburg Saturday at 5 pm
- Free use of the swimming pool
- Free internet via cable and Wi-Fi
individual arrival and transfer
Organiser: Maritim Hotel Magdeburg, Otto-von-Guericke-Straße 87, 39104 Magdeburg