"Welcome to Magdeburg"
Hotel partner: Mercure Hotel Plaza Magdeburg ****
Go on a voyage of discovery in one of Germany's oldest cities! In Magdeburg, Emperor Otto the Great laid the foundations for Magdeburg's landmark, the magnificent cathedral with its one hundred metre high towers. This is where old meets new. Directly opposite, the GREEN CITADEL by Friedensreich Hundertwasser is one of the most modern buildings in the city. The pink façade, colourful courtyards and green roofs are a real eye-catcher.
- 2x overnight stay in a single or double room
- 2 x breakfast from a rich buffet
- 2 x dinner as 2-course menu in the restaurant
- free Wi-Fi
- free parking behind the hotel
- free use of the hotel's own sauna
individual arrival and transfer
Organiser: Mercure Hotel Plaza Magdeburg, Halberstädter Str. 146-150, 39112 Magdeburg