Gothic Landmark at the Romanesque Road
During a guided city walk one can explore the Romanesque history of Magdeburg, city of the Emperor Otto the Great, and experience the majestic splendour of Magdeburg Cathedral. Furthermore the art museum at the monastery “Kloster Unser Lieben Frauen” and the exhibition to the Romanesque Road at the “Haus der Romanik” are worthwhile destinations in the metropolis along the river Elbe.
- 2 x overnight stays incl. full and varied Maritim breakfast buffet
- 2 x half-board dinner incl. accompanying drinks
- 1 x two-hour guided public Magdeburg tour
- 1 x participation in the public guided inside tour at Magdeburg Cathedral, daily at 2 p.m.
- free use of the hotel indoor swimming pool
- free internet via cable and Wifi