A relaxing weekend
"And when I'm not at home, I'm at the Herrenkrug" - that's what Magdeburg's mayor, August Wilhelm Franke (1817-1848), used to say about his city's favorite place.
Start your visit to Magdeburg from the most beautiful starting point, the idyllically located Dorint Herrenkrug Parkhotel in the 46-hectare Herrenkrug Park on the Elbe. A direct tram connection takes you to the city center of Magdeburg within 10 minutes.
(Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday)
- 2x overnight stay in a comfort room incl. breakfast
- 1 Tourist Card each for 24 hours for free use of use of the public transport Magdeburg for one adult and one child up to 6 years of age (Magdeburger Verkehrsbetriebe GmbH & Co. KG, Otto-von-Guericke Street 25, 39014 Magdeburg)
- 1x aroma back massage (approx. 20 minutes)
- 1x dinner as dinner buffet or 3-course menu in the Parkrestaurant DIE SAISON (according to the chef's suggestion)
- Use of the Herrenkrug SPA
- Parking on the public parking lots
individual arrival and transfer
Organiser: Dorint Herrenkrug Parkhotel Magdeburg, Herrenkrug 3, 39114 Magdeburg