Enjoy the City of Otto
Dive into 1,200 years of ancient history! The Ottostadt Magdeburg is one of the oldest cities in Germany. Walk between the historic walls in the footsteps of Emperor Otto the Great and the world-famous physicist Otto von Guericke, who started his famous hemisphere experiment in Magdeburg. And let yourself be inspired by the lively cultural metropolis! To finish off, a delicious barbecue buffet or a surprise menu with three courses awaits you at the Mercure Hotel Plaza.
- 1 x Übernachtung incl. Frühstück
- Dinner Optional:
- barbecue buffet € 19,90 p.p.
- surprise menu 3 course € 25,00 p.p.
- from 20 people provided as a buffet
- bus parking 10,00 € per night
bookable for min. 20 participants
individual arrival and transfer
Organiser: Mercure Hotel Plaza Magdeburg, Halberstädter Str. 146-150, 39112 Magdeburg