Magdeburg: Romantic and Romanesque
Come and enjoy a trip to Magdeburg, the heart of the Romanesque Road and the capital city of the German Land of Saxony Anhalt. Let us take you on a journey into the over 1200 year-old history of the former Medieval metropolis, where you will be fascinated by the prominent Magdeburg Cathedral and be able to visit one of the city´s best-kept Romanesque sites - the Art Museum in the Monastery of Our Lady.
- A guided public tour of Magdeburg
- Admission to and a guided public tour of Magdeburg Cathedral
- Admission to and a guided public tour of the Art Museum in the Monastery of Our Lady
- Admission to and a guided public tour of the Cathedral and Cathedral Treasury in Halberstadt (in the Harz district)
- 1 evening meal
- 1 book
- 2 overnight stays, incl. breakfast, in a Magdeburg Hotel
- A risk coverage certificate
Preis pro Person
- single room: from 195,00 €
- double room: from 135,00 €
- single room: from 240,00 €
- double room: from 160,00 €
Travel and transfer not included. Arrival at your own expense.
Do you have questions to the travel offer? Do not hesitate to contact us!