Geschwister-Scholl-Park
Hilfsnavigation
Informationen zur Ottostadt Twitter Facebook Youtube

Sprachauswahl

Volltextsuche
  • Header otto baut vielfältig
  • Header otto sieht grün
  • Kostümführung mit Kaiser Otto ©Magdeburg Marketing, Andreas Lander
  • Stadtsilhouette Magdeburg ©Andreas Lander
  • Tourist Information, Breiter Weg 22 ©Magdeburg Marketing Foto:Andreas Lander
  • Headerbild_Tousimus+Freizeit
  • header Veranstaltung
Seiteninhalt

Der Geschwister-Scholl-ParkThe park, named after Hans and Sophie Scholl, is located north of the city centre and close to the Otto von Guericke University on Walter-Rathenau-Strasse. It was designed by the municipal garden director Johann Gottlieb Schoch - he was also responsible for the Fürstenwall park - and created in 1895 on the occasion of a garden architecture exhibition.

The park was, like many of its kind, erected on the premises of a former defence installation. Its original name was Königin-Luise-Garten (queen Luise garden), or just Luisengarten to the common people, and only in 1951 was the name changed to Geschwister-Scholl-Park. The park surprises its visitors with a steep bank and a 9-m-deep valley. However, it was much neglected in the last few decades and extensive restoration work between 1990 and 1994 brought back some its previous splendour.

Size: 5 ha
Opening hours: free access, open all year
Admission: free, dogs must be kept on leash at all times
Parking facilities
The trails of the valley bottom are not accessible in a wheelchair due to steep slopes

Tram no. 1, 8, 9 and 10
AOK stop

Wie ist das Wetter?

moon
6 °C
Wind
23 km/h
Luftfeuchte
88%
Luftdruck
1007 hPa
Niederschlag
---
Sonnenaufgang
07:47 Uhr
Sonnenuntergang
16:11 Uhr
Stand: 23.11.2017 04:10 Uhr
Output erzeugt: 23.11.2017 04:15:07

Veranstaltungen

Terminsuche
 

Übernachtungsfinder

Achtung: Ihre Daten werden an eine externe Webseite weitergeleitet.

Imagefilm

Postkarte zum Imagefilm

FavoritenAktuelle Seite zu eigenen Favoriten hinzufügen

- Anzeigen -
Silvester im Hotel Babylon